- Admission Procedure
- This is a co-educational institution therefore the seats are equally reserved for girls and boys.
- Registration is not a guarantee for admission. The required age for admission to the Nursery is 3-4 years.
- Every admission except that of Nursery is granted after the selection test. The syllabus for the test will be that of the previous class.
- Admission will be strictly on the merit of the candidate and subject to the number of seats available in each class.
- The right to determine the class for which the student is best suited reserved to the Principal alone. The decision is made on the entrance test conducted.
- . The management reserves to itself the right to select or reject a pupil without giving any reason.
- At the time of admission for Nursery, photocopy of the original birth certificate from the municipal corporation/registrar is required.
- The date of birth and name filled in the admission form will not be changed later on.
- For admission to the other classes Transfer Certificate of a recognized school the student last attended should be produced at the time of admission.